The CSC’s Alumni Advisory Panel provides a platform for Commonwealth Alumni to support the future of the programme and its Scholars by sharing personal insight and expertise to contribute to the development of CSC activities.
Panel members will participate in consultation exercises and pilot studies, and advise CSC teams on a broad range of topics. These may include:
- Contributing to the development of activities to support the CSC’s strategic objectives
- Piloting initial surveys and approaches
- Testing survey instruments
- Representing the CSC at alumni events
- Advising on the usability of the CSC website
- Testing online training modules
- Advising on the presentation of alumni stories for both web and print publication
Panel members are appointed for a two-year term, and are expected to advise on at least one activity per year.
As a panel member, you will have the opportunity to give back to the CSC by sharing your expertise, insights, and experiences to support Scholars and ensure the future of the programme. It will also provide you a platform to contribute to the global knowledge pool regarding the evaluation of higher education, scholarships and postgraduate study.
Applications for panel members are now closed. Commonwealth Alumni will be notified when the next application round opens.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com