Carolyn Idusso (Commonwealth Professional Fellow in Public Health) is the recipient of a Ford Foundation Scholarship to pursue a Masters in Health Care Policy and Management at the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham in 2009-2010.
- Development in Action webinar series: Exploring impact through doctoral research: In conversation with the 2023 CSC Research Impact Award winners.
- Exploring how modern lifestyles affect mental health in Kolkata, India
- Development in Action webinar series: Understanding how carbon financed projects contribute towards Sustainable Development Goals
- Promoting Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in Ghana
- Promoting Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in Uganda