Padmraj Patil (2011 Commonwealth Shared Scholar from India, MSc Water and Waste Water Engineering, Cranfield University) is participating in the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games. He spoke to us about his excitement at being involved in the Games and being in London at this special time.
- Development in Action webinar series: Exploring impact through doctoral research: In conversation with the 2023 CSC Research Impact Award winners.
- Exploring how modern lifestyles affect mental health in Kolkata, India
- Development in Action webinar series: Understanding how carbon financed projects contribute towards Sustainable Development Goals
- Promoting Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in Ghana
- Promoting Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in Uganda