The CSC’s Knowledge Hubs provide an online platform for Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni studying and working in similar disciplines to network and exchange ideas to support a shared sustainable development outcome under the CSC’s six themes.
The Knowledge Hubs are run via LinkedIn. As a member of a Knowledge Hub, you can:
- Identify and connect with fellow Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni working and researching in your field
- Share news and updates about your current work and research
- Ask and answer questions related to your studies and/or work
- Promote or find out about upcoming talks, events, and reading relevant to your field of interest
- Join or lead a Knowledge Hub Hangout to network with those working in your field in real time
Knowledge Hub Hangouts
The Knowledge Hub Hangouts provide an opportunity for members to connect in real time and network with Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni working in specific topic areas.
Each hangout focuses on a specific topic area and will bring together Knowledge Hub members from a range of backgrounds and disciplines to discuss their contributions to the topic area. Through the hangouts, members may identify potential collaborators, grow their networks, and be introduced to new ideas and perspectives on the topic.
Hangouts are open to all Knowledge Hub members and are run online. Knowledge Hub members will receive email communication about upcoming hangouts and how to join.
Join the Hubs
You can join the Knowledge Hub(s) relevant to your work, research or development aims using the links below: