An information event for current and prospective Professional Fellowship hosts was held on 10 February 2011.
The event gave organisations new to the scheme a chance to find out more about Commonwealth Professional Fellowships, both from CSC staff and those who have experience of hosting Fellows themselves. It was also a chance for organisations who have already hosted Fellows to meet other hosts and share their experiences.
- About the CSC – Professor Tim Unwin, Chair of the CSC
- About the Professional Fellowships Scheme – Deborah Bennett, CSC
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Brenda Longstaff
- The Haven Wolverhampton – Elvira Wilson and Kath Rees
- Environment Agency – Anna Tombs