The CSC’s Knowledge Hubs provide a platform for Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni studying and working in similar disciplines to network and exchange ideas to support a shared sustainable development outcome under the CSC’s six themes. As a member of a Knowledge Hub, you can:
- Post news about your current research or work projects and seek input or advice
- Share links to research publications and recommend reading
- Promote upcoming talks and events
- Ask and answer questions related to your discipline of study or area of work
- Identify future partners and collaborators
Interaction between members is supported by our Knowledge Hub Coordinators, whose primary role is to engage members in discussions and provide information on research, news, and event opportunities that may be of interest. The Knowledge Hubs are run via LinkedIn.
The six Knowledge Hubs are:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
To request to join a Knowledge Hub and start sharing your ideas and research with fellow Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni, follow the links above. You can join as many Hubs as you want.
If you have any questions about the Knowledge Hubs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to all Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni, the Knowledge Hub webinar series provides an opportunity for Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni to present on their work, including their contribution to development across a range of contemporary global challenges and provide insight into ongoing research and action.
Each webinar will address one of the CSC’s six development themes, and provide an opportunity for attendees to engage in real-time Q&A discussion on the topic presented. Post-webinar discussions will be facilitated on the relevant Knowledge Hub for attendees and those unable to attend the live webinar. Webinars take place monthly and you can view all upcoming webinars on the Events page.
Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni will be notified when webinar registration opens via email.
You can watch previous webinars on the CSC YouTube channel.
Watch the latest webinar below!
We are always keen to hear from Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni who would like to deliver a webinar. To share your idea and find out more about taking part in the series, email email@example.com