The CSC’s Knowledge Hubs provide a platform for Commonwealth Scholars and alumni studying and working in similar disciplines to network and exchange ideas to support a shared sustainable development outcome under the CSC’s six themes. As a member of a Knowledge Hub, you can:
- Post news about your current research or work projects and seek input or advice
- Share links to research publications and recommend reading
- Promote upcoming talks and events
- Ask and answer questions related to your discipline of study or area of work
- Identify future partners and collaborators
Interaction between members is supported by our Knowledge Hub Coordinators, whose primary role is to engage members in discussions and provide information on research, news, and event opportunities that may be of interest. The Knowledge Hubs are run via LinkedIn.
The six Knowledge Hubs are:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
To request to join a Knowledge Hub and start sharing your ideas and research with fellow Commonwealth Scholars and alumni, follow the links above. You can join as many hubs as you want.
As a member of a Knowledge Hub you will have the opportunity to attend live webinars delivered by Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni which will discuss their work and contribution to development across a range of contemporary global challenges, and provide insight into ongoing research and action. The webinar series addresses the six CSC themes aligned with the Knowledge Hubs.
You can watch previous webinars on the CSC YouTube channel. You will receive notification of future webinars and registration information via email.
If you have any questions about the Knowledge Hubs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org