The CSC’s Knowledge Hubs provide an online platform for Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni studying and working in similar disciplines to network and exchange ideas to support a shared sustainable development outcome under the CSC’s six themes.
The Knowledge Hubs are run via LinkedIn. You can join the Hubs using the links below:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
As a member of a Knowledge Hub, you can:
- Post news about your current research or work projects and seek input or advice
- Share links to research publications and recommend reading
- Promote upcoming talks and events
- Ask and answer questions related to your discipline of study or area of work
- Identify future partners and collaborators
To request to join a Knowledge Hub and start sharing your ideas and research with fellow Commonwealth Scholars and Alumni, follow the links above. You can join as many Hubs as you want.
If you have any questions about the Knowledge Hubs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org