Dr Bharat Lohani completed his PhD at the University of Reading on a Commonwealth Scholarship in 1999, researching the use of laser scanning technology for topographic data capture. With some of his students at the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, he created the company Geokno Pvt Ltd, which develops solutions using laser scanning technologies and provides services for critical mapping problems.
- Development in Action webinar series: Exploring impact through doctoral research: In conversation with the 2023 CSC Research Impact Award winners.
- Exploring how modern lifestyles affect mental health in Kolkata, India
- Development in Action webinar series: Understanding how carbon financed projects contribute towards Sustainable Development Goals
- Promoting Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in Ghana
- Promoting Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in Uganda