Find out how to unlock the impact potential of your research in this workshop.
This workshop will assist you in planning for true success during your research and afterwards!
During this workshop you will learn about:
- What social impact looks like in relation to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how to map your own research to the SDGs.
- You will practise backwards planning for success in your own research.
- You will examine the difference between outputs, outcomes, and impact for your own research.
- You will write your own research impact statement.
- You will be introduced to logic models and how to use them.
After attending this workshop, you will have a better understanding of what impact looks like in the context of your own research.
The CSC’s Leaders in Sustainable Development programme of workshops focus on professional and practical skills and are designed to be interactive, with small groups of Scholars and Fellows taking part in each event.
Before attending the workshop
Attendees should complete the session pre-reading and be prepared to discuss the points raised during the workshop.
AccessEd workshops are designed and delivered by qualified teachers and academics with extensive experience of training researchers across the UK and internationally.