Find out how to unlock the impact potential of your research in this workshop.
This workshop will assist you in planning for true success during your research and afterwards!
During this workshop you will learn about:
- What social impact looks like in relation to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how to map your own research to the SDGs.
- You will practise backwards planning for success in your own research.
- You will examine the difference between outputs, outcomes, and impact for your own research.
- You will write your own research impact statement.
- You will be introduced to logic models and how to use them.
After attending this workshop, you will have a better understanding of what impact looks like in the context of your own research.
Further details of the workshop agenda will be provided to participants on the day.
AccessEd workshops are designed and delivered by qualified teachers and academics with extensive experience of training researchers across the UK and internationally.