Take control of your research with this essential workshop on project management for researchers.
This workshop will provide a perfect introduction to project management, an essential skill for anyone undertaking a research degree, whether you are just starting out or approaching the end of your research.
In the workshop you will cover:
- Principles of project management: the best way to approach your degree.
- Tools for managing projects.
- Approaches to mastering task management.
- Technique to help you manage your stakeholders effectively.
- Checkpoints and meetings with your supervisor – how best to handle them and manage upwards?
- Managing risk and data in your research degree.
This workshop will provide many practical suggestions and tips for success, so you can start implementing them as part of your degree straight away!
Further details of the workshop agenda will be provided to participants on the day.
AccessEd workshops are designed and delivered by qualified teachers and academics with extensive experience of training researchers across the UK and internationally.