Commonwealth Professional Fellowships are for mid-career professionals from low and middle income Commonwealth countries to spend between six weeks and three months at a UK Host organisation working in their sector on a programme of professional development.
Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
, Commonwealth Professional Fellowships provide talented and motivated professionals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector. These Fellowships are offered under six development themes:
Applications for 2020 Prospective Host organisations are closed.
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
For further information see the Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2020 Terms and Conditions
. This is provided for information purposes only; details are subject to change for 2021.